We're excited to announce a growing list of member restaurants, bars and breweries.
Our members are all committed to ethical sourcing from local farms and fishermen and are verified by our farm and fishing members. When we promise farm to fork, you can be assured that we mean it.
Restaurant and Bar Partners
- Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub Chef Owner Davin Waite conjures up the county's most unique seafood menu while still staying devoted to local and sustainable seafood and produce from nearby farms.
- Whet Noodle Not your traditional ramen house! Owners Jessica and Davin Waite have created a unique menu with a deep commitment to local produce and zero waste.
- Masters Kitchen and Cocktail Once a well loved drag car shop, now a revamped industrial space with character. Chef Darrell Campbell utilizes the best of local farms in creative food and cocktails.
- Cupcakes Squared A seasonal rotating menu of the city's best cupcakes, made from scratch with options for almost any dietary restriction. As a daily treat, a special event or dessert catering, owner Robin Ross is proud to be a part of your special life moments.
- Pannikin La Jolla A safe haven for artists, dreamers and coffee deprived. Pannakin has been a leader in the San Diego coffee scene since 1968. Local eggs and produce grace a menu of delectable brunch and lunch items.
- Royale This family owned gem serves up organic grassfed beef burgers, produce from their own Nopalito Farm and garden-to-glass cocktails.
- Garden Kitchen Like eating at home on your own patio, if someone at your house was a wildly talented chef with a menu that changes daily and was all sourced from local farms and fishermen. An absolute hidden gem.
- Terra American Bistro Chef Jeff Rossman's 20 year commitment to local farms shines through in a menu that marries new flavors with familiar dishes, and creative seasonal cocktails.
- Bivouac CiderWorks "A center for experimentation, camaraderie and weirdness." A cider tasting room, local hangout and creative menu inspired and sourced with help from farmers at the nearby North Park Thursday Market.
- Cardamom Cafe and Bakery A warm, welcoming neighborhood, family run cafe that bakes San Diego's best croissants daily. Hearty breakfasts and lunch featuring locally farmed eggs and produce, served where "everybody knows your name."
- Ceviche House Our go-to-spot for creative fish preparations, traditional tacos and fish harvested and delivered by San Diego Fishermen. Not your mama's Old Town restaurant.
- Biga a community hub offering some of the city's best Italian food made with local, seasonal ingredients, a wood-fired oven. Try the bread, some of the most amazing you'll find in San Diego.
- Juniper & Ivy Refined American cuisine and a commitment to supporting small local farms and the freshest ingredients.
- Kettner Exchange Two levels of outdoor dining and Chef Brian Redzikowski's rotating menu featuring a bounty of San Diego county's small farms and a dynamic cocktail menu.
- Loaf and Fish Saturday mornings at Tuna Market Dockside Harbor, the Fukushima fishing family makes fish tacos and sandwiches straight from their boat to your plate!
- Wolfegarten Food Truck San Diego County's first modern German cuisine!