Thank you for agreeing to provide a station or table at the first ever San Diego Farm to Fork Week Kickoff party on Sunday Sept 8 from 4-7 pm.
By signing up each food/beverage station agrees to:
· Provide at least 250 portions, ready to serve, of whatever food or beverage they commit to bringing to the event. Please come self-contained, there will be no electricity available.
· Provide napkins and spoons (if needed) for your station. We will provide forks.
Each non-profit/affiliated business agrees to provide;
· A manned table with an eye catching visual display and either a food sample that represents your org/business or an interactive display or takeaway.
Everyone with a station agrees to:
· Arrive at Mission Hills Nursery no later than 3:00 pm and be ready to serve/interact by 4 pm.
· Serve until 7 pm
· Provide décor and signage for your station.
· Promote the event on your social media and through your digital marketing.
Farm to Fork San Diego will provide each food/beverage station:
· One front and one back 6 foot table
· Table linens
Farm to Fork San Diego will provide each non-food business/non-profit station:
· One 6 foot table
· Table linens
Farm to Fork San Diego will provide
· all plates, glasses and forks
· every participating business/organization’s name on posters and in digital ads.
Questions? Email Trish Watlington, Watlington@cox.net or call 619.322.8457.
Info about load in (easy I promise) will be available in a later email. THANKS!!!!